Working together to defeat senior malnutrition...
We are a coalition of 60 organizations and stakeholders working to defeat senior malnutrition. Our goals:
- Achieve the recognition of malnutrition as a key indicator and vital sign of older adult health risk
- Work to achieve a greater focus on malnutrition screening and intervention through regulatory and/or legislative change across the nation’s health care system
We hope you will join us! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- View the Blueprint webinar co-hosted by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics!
- View the comments submitted to CMS on the malnutrition electronic clinical quality measures.
- We have a new infographic for your use!
- Check out our new National Blueprint: Achieving Quality Malnutrition Care for Older Adults here on our Blueprint page!
- View the Congressional Research Service memo on malnutrition in older adults.
- Our member, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, published a news release about the malnutrition electronic clinical quality measures (eCQMs) and the Blueprint.
- The poster we presented at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE) 2016 is here.
This video highlights the issue of senior malnutrition. Please share it widely! The Spanish version of the video can be found here.